Ref ID: REF32065Q
Location: Farmerville, LA
Employment Type: Full-time
Foster Farms has been serving families since 1939. Since the founding days, Foster Farms has always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. Our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our valued TEAM Members will shine through in everything we do.
Foster Farms is always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms TEAM. We offer the experience of a large organization, however, we operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage TEAM Members to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.Job Description
- The Rendering Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant and ensure policies and procedures are followed. Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Manage Team Members to promote trusting relationships, with a focus on developing the TEAM
- Manage performance and safety of the Company’s drivers
- Maintain prompt removal of products to ensure USDA guidelines are adhered to, to direct the logistics for raw material and finished product
- Lead the daily communication with outside renderers for the correct distribution of raw materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Five years of management experience in rendering or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated working knowledge of environmental regulations and guidelines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new TEAM Members.